2018 Season August 4th – October 21
We are pleased to announce that the 2018 Colorado High School Cycling League is on the horizon and we are getting ready for another great year of riding, racing and building friendships. Once again, Ciclismo Youth Foundation (CYF) will be providing ALL organizational structure for high school-age students in Fort Collins and Loveland, including: coaching, practice schedules, team kits, food, lodging and race day support. We will be running all Fort Collins and Loveland schools under a single umbrella organization. All practices will be structured by skill set, riders will practice in groups of similar age and skill level.
Practice Schedule (August 4th – October 21):
- 2 Practices per week.
- Date, Location and Time-TBD
- Teach skills to enjoy both competitive and recreational cycling.
- Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
- Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices and races to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
- Introduce racing to those new to cycling.
- Build and enhance racing skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
- Create an atmosphere where athletes work together as a team for every rider’s success.
- Cost TBD
- This cost covers all coaching, race support, lodging, food and team kit-jersey, shorts & socks.
- Registration and race fees with the Colorado High School Cycling League are NOT included.
- The program is capped at 50 riders.
- Registration DEADLINE is TBD
- To register: TBD
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Updated 03/07/2018 dp