2017 Season July 29 – October 22
We are pleased to announce that the 2017 Colorado High School Cycling League is on the horizon and we are getting ready for another great year of riding, racing and building friendships. Once again, Ciclismo Youth Foundation (CYF) will be providing ALL organizational structure for high school-age students in Fort Collins and Loveland, including: coaching, practice schedules, team kits, food, lodging and race day support. We will be running all Fort Collins and Loveland schools under a single umbrella organization. All practices will be structured by skill set, riders will practice in groups of similar age and skill level.
Fall High School League Practices (July 29-October 22):
- Thursdays 4:30 – 6:00
- Saturdays 9:00 – 12:00 (this does not take into account any travel time)
2017 Race Schedule
- Race #1 August 26 (North) -27 (South) Frisco Peninsula
- Race #2 September 10 (South) Leadville, Colorado Mountain College
- Race #3 September 10 (North) Steamboat Springs, Howelson Hill
- Race #4 September 23 (North) -24 (South), Granby Ranch
- Race #5 October 7 (South) -8 (North) McMurry Ranch, Nathrop
- Race #6 October 22 State Championships, Eagle
- Teach skills to enjoy both competitive and recreational cycling.
- Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
- Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices and races to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
- Introduce racing to those new to cycling.
- Build and enhance racing skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
- Create an atmosphere where athletes work together as a team for every rider’s success.
- Cost is $650.00 per rider if registered by July 11
- $670 per rider if registered by August 2
- $710 if registered by August 16
- This cost covers all coaching, race support, lodging, food and team kit-jersey, shorts & socks.
- Registration and race fees with the Colorado High School Cycling League are NOT included.
- The program is capped at 50 riders.
- Registration DEADLINE is August 16!
- To register: http://app.lap.io/event/2017-high-school-mountain-bike
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Updated 02/07/2017 dp