2018 Season- June 2nd through June 30th
The Ciclismo Youth Foundation summer program is a community-based junior cycling program for youth ages in Middles School and High School to develop bike maintenance, riding and racing skills. The program will allow each rider the chance to grow as an athlete and as an individual in a positive atmosphere. The CYF Summer Program will begin with introductions and bike maintenance, and then focus on bike handling techniques and skills. The program is capped at 50 riders.
- 2 days per week (one weekday and one weekend)
- Dates, times and locations TBD
- Teach skills to enjoy both competitive and recreational cycling.
- Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
- Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices and races to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
- Introduce racing to those new to cycling.
- Build and enhance racing skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
- Create an atmosphere where athletes work together as a team for every rider’s success.
- Cost is $300.00
- This cost covers all coaching, practice support, and team T-shirt.
- The program is capped at 50 riders.
- To register: LINK COMING SOON.
- Please contact events@
ciclismoyouthfoundation.org for more information.
Updated 03/07/2018 dp