May 30 – June 27 Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays
The Summer Mountain Bike Skills Program is designed primarily for youth in Middle School and High School, however, we do accept Elementary age youth on a case-by-case basis.
The program intends to develop confidence and ability in bike maintenance, endurance riding and technical handling skills (Bike Kung Fu!). The program will allow each rider the chance to grow as an athlete and as an individual in a positive atmosphere.
Riders are exposed to some of our areas’ most fun and exciting mountain bike trail destinations. We’ll end the program with a BBQ/Party!
Tuesdays: 4:30 – 6:00 at local trailheads TBD
Thursdays: 4:30 – 6:00 at local trailheads TBD
Saturdays: 9:00 – 12:00 at local trailheads TBD
*Coaches will communicate logistics with their respective groups/riders.
· Teach skills to enjoy both competitive and recreational cycling.
· Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
· Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices and races to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
· Build and enhance riding skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
· Create an atmosphere where athletes work together as a team for every rider’s success.
Cost: $300.00 per rider if registered by May 1
$325 per rider if registered between May 2 and May 15
$350 if registered betwen May 16 and May 26
*This cost covers all coaching, practice support, and a CYF T-shirt.
**The program is capped at 50 riders.
Registration DEADLINE is May 26th @ 11:59pm!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.