April 7 – May 4 Wednesdays and Saturdays
The CYF Spring Road Bike Skills Program is designed primarily for youth in Middle School and High School.
The program intends to develop confidence and ability in bike maintenance, endurance riding and safe road navigation. The program will allow each rider the chance to grow as an athlete and as an individual in a positive atmosphere.
Spring in Colorado can be dicey, so we will have bad weather plans in place.
Wednesdays: 4:30 – 6:00 location TBD
Saturdays: 10:00 – 12:00 location TBD
*The first practice will be held on a Sunday. All other weekend practices will be held on Saturday.
*Coaches will communicate logistics with their respective groups/riders.
· Teach skills to enjoy recreational & endurance cycling.
· Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
· Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
· Build and enhance riding skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
· Create an atmosphere where athletes work together for every rider’s success.
Registration opens March 1st here
$250.00 per rider if registered by March 20 @ 11:59pm
$275 per rider if registered between March 21 & April 1
*This cost covers all coaching, practice support, and a CYF T-shirt.
**The program is capped at 15 riders.
Registration DEADLINE is April 1 @ 11:59pm!
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Updated 02/28/2019 dp