March 29 – May 3
The CYF Spring Road Bike Program is designed primarily for youth in Middle School and High School.
The program intends to develop confidence and ability in bike maintenance, endurance riding and safe road navigation. The program will allow each rider the chance to grow as an athlete and as an individual in a positive atmosphere.
Spring in Colorado can be dicey, so we will have bad weather plans in place.
Wednesdays: 4:30 – 6:00 location TBD
Sundays: 10:00 – 12:00 location TBD.
*As of now, the program will begin on Sunday, 3/29. There may be occasional weekends when we need to move to Saturday. This information will be clearly communicated with riders/parents well ahead of time.
**Coaches will communicate logistics with their respective groups/riders.
· Teach skills to enjoy recreational & endurance cycling.
· Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
· Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
· Build and enhance riding skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
· Create an atmosphere where athletes work together for every rider’s success.
$250.00 per rider if registered by March 20 @ 11:59pm
$275 per rider if registered between March 21 & March 25
*This cost covers all coaching, practice support, and a CYF T-shirt.
**The program is capped at 15 riders.
Registration DEADLINE is March 25 @ 11:59pm!
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spring-road-bike-program-registration-94667231237
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Updated 02/13/2020 dp