2018 Season- Sept 2nd to Sept 30th
This program is intended for those entering or already in middle school. We will be riding once per week on the local Fort Collins trails. All participants will be using mountain bikes.
Fall Middle School Practices (Sept 2nd to Sept 30th):
2 days per week (one weekday and one weekend). Exact dates, times and location TBD
- Teach skills to enjoy recreational cycling.
- Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
- Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
- Build and enhance riding skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
- Create an atmosphere where athletes work together for every rider’s success.
- Cost is $300.00 per rider.
- This cost covers all coaching, practice support, and team T-shirt.
- The program is capped at 25 riders.
- Registration DEADLINE is August 23rd!
- To register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/middle-school-mountain-bike-program-registration-46239994067
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Updated 03/07/2018 dp