Middle School Mountain Bike Skills Program
August 17 – October 12 Wednesday and Sundays
The Middle School Mountain Bike Program is a program for all skill levels of Middle School students designed to develop confidence and ability in bike maintenance, riding and technical handling skills (Bike Kung Fu!). Modeled after the High School Mountain Bike Program practice format, all practices will be structured by age and ability. Each rider will have the opportunity to grow as an athlete and as an individual in a positive atmosphere.
Riders are exposed to some of our areas’ most fun and exciting mountain bike trail destinations.
Wednesdays 4:30 – 6:00 at local trailheads TBD
Saundays 9:00 – 12:00 at local trailheads TBD
*Coaches will communicate logistics with their respective groups/riders.
- Teach skills to enjoy recreational cycling.
- Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
- Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
- Build and enhance riding skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
- Create an atmosphere where athletes work together for every rider’s success.
Registration opens March 1st
$400.00 per rider if registered by July 10
$425 per rider if registered between July 11 and July 25
$450 if registered between July 26 and August 9
*This cost covers all coaching, practice support, and a CYF baggie jersey.
**The program is capped at 40 riders.
Registration DEADLINE is August 9 @ 11:59pm!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Updated 02/11/2019 dp