2017 Season- August 27 to October 1
This program is intended for those entering or already in middle school. We will be riding once per week on the local Fort Collins trails. All participants will be using mountain bikes.
Fall Middle School Practices (August 27-October 1):
Sundays 8:00 – 10:00 (this does not take into account any travel time)
- Teach skills to enjoy recreational cycling.
- Develop each athlete in ALL aspects of cycling.
- Utilize “Double-Goal Coaching” during all practices to develop life skills as well as cycling skills.
- Build and enhance riding skills of riders of all abilities and experience.
- Create an atmosphere where athletes work together for every rider’s success.
- Cost is $150.00 per rider if registered by July 11
- $170 per rider if registered by August 2
- $210 if registered by August 23
- This cost covers all coaching, practice support, and team T-shirt.
- The program is capped at 25 riders.
- Registration DEADLINE is August 23!
- To register: http://app.lap.io/event/2017-08-middle-school-mountain-bike
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Updated 02/07/2017 dp