Presented by: The Ciclismo Youth Foundation
A local 501 (c) (3) foundation getting kids on bikes in Fort Collins
The Ciclismo Youth Foundation welcomes you and your family to join us for a local Tuesday night racing tradition on the grounds of New Belgium Brewery. We have categories for ALL ages and abilities. All kids 0 to 18 years of age race for FREE! Adults are only $15! Kids and juniors use discount code: st17 at checkout.
On-Line Registration ONLY! Those 18 and under race for free, therefore youth racing in an adult category please use the discount code ST17 at check-out.
All races will have a food truck (Corn Doggies) and a beer garden
- Parking will be determined shortly
- Pre-registered riders: Swing by registration to pick up your bib & timing chip. Return timing chip immediately following your race. Failure to do so will result in a $30 inconvenience fee.
Race TIMES & CATEGORIES
- 4:00 Event Opens
- 4:20 Striders
- 4:35 Kids (0 – 8) – Water treatment plan course
- 5:05 Juniors & Beginners – Full Course
- 5:40 Intermediate
- 6:10 Expert
- 6:40 Women Beginner, Intermediate & Expert
- 7:15 Open & SS (Men & Women)
EVERYONE, including kids and juniors, must register online for each race at the links below.
Kids and juniors use discount code: st17
Race Registration closes at 12:00pm on day of race
Race 1: May 2 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-1
Race 2: May 9 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-2
Race 3: May 16 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-3
Race 4: May 23 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-4
Race 5: May 30 http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-5
Race 6: June 6th http://app.lap.io/event/2017-short-track-new-belgium-6
Weekly results can be found at the registration links under RESULTS
The Story of New Belgium Short Track
by Darren Mahuron
Updated 02/16/2017 dp