Presented by: The Ciclismo Youth Foundation
a local 501 (c)(3) foundation getting kids on bikes in Fort Collins. All proceeds go directly to Ciclismo Youth Foundation.
The Ciclismo Youth Foundation welcomes you and your family to join us for a local Tuesday night racing tradition on the grounds of New Belgium Brewery. We have categories for ALL ages and abilities. All those 18 and under race for FREE!
On-Line Registration ONLY! Those 18 and under race for free, therefore youth racing in an adult category please use the discount code ST20 at check-out.
ON SITE REGISTRATION IS $20
All races will have a food truck and a beer garden
- Parking is in the big empty lot on New Belgium property, north side of Buckingham; just west of Lemay.
- THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING ON THE NEIGHBORHOOD STREETS!
- PLEASE, NO PUBLIC NUDITY WHEN CHANGING CLOTHES FOR YOUR RACE!
- Pre-registered riders: Swing by registration to pick up your bib & timing chip. Return timing chip immediately following your race. Failure to do so will result in a $30 inconvenience fee.
Race TIMES & CATEGORES
- 4:00 Event Opens
- 4:20 Striders
- 4:35 Kids (0 – 8) – Water treatment plant course
- 5:00 Juniors & Beginners – Full Course
- 5:40 Intermediate & Intermediate 18 and Under
- 6:15 Expert
- 6:50 Women Beginner, Intermediate & Expert
- 7:25 Open, SS & Klunker* (Men & Women)
*Klunker category riders MUST ride a coaster brake
**We have a few loaner Klunker bikes for teams
Weekly results can be found at the registration links under RESULTS
Race #1 Tuesday May 5th, 2020 https://app.lap.io/event/2020-short-track-new-belgium-1
Race #2 Tuesday May 12th, 2020 https://app.lap.io/event/2020-short-track-new-belgium-2
Race #3 Tuesday May 19th, 2020 https://app.lap.io/event/2020-short-track-new-belgium-3
Race #4 Tuesday May 26th, 2020 https://app.lap.io/event/2020-short-track-new-belgium-4
Race #5 Tuesday June 2nd, 2020 https://app.lap.io/event/2020-short-track-new-belgium-5
Race #6 Tuesday June 9th, 2020 https://app.lap.io/event/2020-short-track-new-belgium-6
The Story of New Belgium Short Track
by Darren Mahuron
Updated 04/01/2019 dp